Thursday, August 15, 2013

And the Relaying Fun Ain't Over Yet!

Ever since jumping on the relay running train and running Ragnar Northwest Passage for the past 5 years I've had my sights on Hood to Coast.  I've heard is a lot different than Ragnar and really want to experience it first hand.  After all, it is the mother of all relays!

Team Casual Encounters - 2010 
Team Casual Encounters - 2011
Team Nuun Kids on the Block - 2012 
Ultra team Six Pack With Racks - 2013
As you all already know I'm lucky enough to be in a wonderful relationship with Nuun hydration. Not only as an ambassador but also as an employee from time to time...although schlepping Nuun to thirsty runners and bikers isn't what I call work!

didn't actually work this event, but you get the idea!
WELL...evidently Nuun found out about my super type A organizer personality and asked me to run as an "employee" on their Hood to Coast team this year!  I don't even know why they asked, it's not like my answer would have been anything but a HECK YEAH!  I use the term "employee" loosely because I'm pretty sure this will be the easiest/funnest job I've ever had and if I could quit my day job and travel around with Nuun during relays I would in a heartbeat.

I will be the employee in Van 1 for Nuun Team Lemonade and I get to help my van navigate, record time and answer any relay questions for the ladies on my team.  Meet the lucky ladies who won a spot on a Nuun team here!

You can follow all the Nuun Hood to Coast happenings on twitter following #nuunhtc.

QUESTION: Hood to Coast experts...what do I need to know about this relay?! 

No comments: