Monday, July 22, 2013

Six Pack With Racks Finishes!

Don't worry, I'll be posting plenty of very wordy/picture heavy posts in the coming weeks about this experience but for now I just wanted you all to know that we survived! No one got injured, nobody cried, and we all ran pretty well.  To say this was an experience of a lifetime is an understatement and I'm so glad I got to share it with 5 other fabulous ladies.

At the start line! Myself, Robyn, Jessey, Bethany, Rebecca, Rira

There were times when we had lots of energy, times when we were all a little grumpy and times when we were pretty much acting drunk because of lack of sleep...but I'm pretty sure we all wouldn't change anything about it!

There were only FIVE all women's ultra teams and we came in 2nd!  Team Six Pack With Racks finished 196 miles from Blaine to Langley in 31 hours, 10 minutes, and 59 seconds.  

I personally ran a little over 33 of those miles and shocked myself at how strong I felt during every single one of them...I'm honestly surprised that I can actually walk normally and I'm not too sore.

31+ hours later...DONEZO! Jessey, myself, Bethany, Robyn, Rebecca, Rira
Stay tuned for more Ragnar posts!


No comments: