Monday, July 23, 2012

Nuun Kids on the Block HAS the Right Stuff...Baby!

Well we did it!! Team Nuun Kids on the Block covered almost 200 miles in about 32:13:45 glorious hours in the 2012 Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage.  There was rain, wind, cold and finally sun!  Every single second spent with these amazing ladies and super supportive and fun drivers was pure bliss.  I cannot say enough about how awesome Nuun was before and during this entire experience.  They took care of everything and didn't leave anything out!  They are not just a great product and company but great people who are most definitely part of my life forever now!

Many recaps are coming but I want to wait until I get all the fabulous photos so I can do it justice.  If you are dying to see some awesome updates and photos to go twitter and search #NUUNKOTB and relive all the fun and memories.  
Probably my 10th bottle of Nuun at this point!
Van 1 all done and ready to rock the finish line party!

No comments: