Monday, March 12, 2012

A to Z

I'm just stating for the record that I'm only doing this bloggy survey because it originated from one of my favorite bloggers, Janetha!  First her name is super cool and second her blog is a great mix of awesome workouts, delicious recipes, and just being real.

And I don't have any motivation to talk about working out right now which isn't good for me considering my half marathon is in less than 2 weeks...but like I said I don't want to talk about it so here is me in A to Z!

A is for age: I'm the big 3-0!  Actually almost 31 now which actually scares me more than turning 30.
B is for breakfast today: 2 eggs scrambled and two sausage, sweet potato, apple fritters...make them!
I've totally jumped on the pinterest bangwagon!
C is for currently craving: I was craving my peppermint stick Luna bar so I ate it for a snack.
D is for dinner tonight: I just pinned this chicken so I'm pretty sure I'm making that with roasted asparagus.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Well right now it should be running but it's really weight lifting, especially my shoulders since that is where I've seen the most changes.
F is for irrational fear: Being hit crossing the street.  Even if the road appears clear for miles I will still practically sprint across it.  I take crosswalks VERY seriously :).
G is for gross food: MUSHROOMS...EWWW!!!!  I also don't eat bivalves (aka clams, muscles)....I dissected one to many in school.
H is for hometown: Eastern washington since I was 2.5 years old.  I couldn't wait to leave the desert behind and find greener (and wetter) pastures.
I guess E. WA isn't that bad lookin :)
I is for something important: My family!  I'm kind of missing my parents right now even though they only live 3 hours away, it's been a while since I've seen that...that must change.
J is for current favorite jam: I just posted about this and I still listen to all three songs all the time!
K is for kids: One K-9 named Stacey, but she is more of an elderly roommate who just sleeps all day and greets me when I come home.

L is for current location: Seattle, Washington! 
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Super boring...grocery shopping at Trader Joes yesterday.
N is for something you need: A massage...oh wait, I'm getting one...this weekend!
O is for occupation: I am an outreach coordinator/run the front office at an oceanographic research lab...my job is fun most of the time! I got to meet a Senator this past weekend :).
P is for pet peeve: People that are LATE and/or FLAKEY, typically these two types go together to make for one really annoying person.
Q is for a quote: I'm not really one for quotes but I pinned "You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow, your choice"...I like it!  Plus it was on a Nike ad and I'm a total Nike whore.
R is for random fact about you: I used to figure skate and could probably just bust out a sit spin or single flip jump if you got me on the ice.  I wanted to be an Olympic figure skater after the whole Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding scandal...who remembers that??
S is for favorite healthy snack: Most days my snacks consist of veggies with hummus if I'm craving some savory or a banana with sunflower seed butter if I'm craving something sweet.
YUMM!!!!
T is for favorite treat: Cupcakes!
FACT: This is the fourth time a picture of a cupcake has appeared on this blog
U is for something that makes you unique:  I left this answer blank and actually thought about it all day and couldn't really think of anything...is that sad?  I'm going to have to say "I'll get back to you on that".
V is for favorite vegetable: I could probably eat asparagus every night!
W is for today's workout: Run run run
X is for X-rays you've had: Arm when I broke it doing a running somersault when I was younger.  Chest when I was in a car wreck and head when I "fell" in college (that is all the info you are getting on that one).
Y is for yesterday's highlight: Getting to see my best friends brand new baby for a entire afternoon.  I helped out at her newborn photo session and got peed on twice but didn't care at all!
Z is for your timezone: Pacific

Question:  Is answering the question "What makes you unique?" easy for you?  What does make you unique?

2 comments:

Ricole said...

Now I'm dying to know how you fell on your head! There's not much unique about me either... Don't feel bad!

Ricole said...

As I was writing this I remembered your email. This happened to me too. It's because I'm on my phone and blogger started using a mobile version which doesn't seem to recognize ID (or I just haven't figured it out).