Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Pea of Advice for You

I am not a vegetarian, I am not a mother, and I am definitely not as witty as Mama Pea!  But...that doesn't mean I can't laugh at every single blog post she writes or run to Barnes and Noble and pick up her new cookbook "Peas and Thank You: Simple Meatless Meals the Whole Family Will Love".  ALL of her recipes on her blog and in the book (which I skimmed under my desk at work after I bought it) look amazing.  In fact I have made this one before and it did not disappoint. 

The book is full of her witty laugh out loud stories and delicious wholesome recipes that you can feed your whole family...or just one single person if you are me. 

I wanted to take the entire stack and move it to the featured cookbook area but a Barnes and Noble employee was lurking so I didn't.
Seriously, go buy it now and laugh out loud tonight, then cook something delicious from the book...you won't even notice it's meatless and if you are a hardcore meat eater, just add meat!

No comments: